About Niches - A 6 Step System Ebook
Title: About Niches - A 6 Step System
Author: Patty Baldwin
Discover How To Sell The Way Your Customer Wants To Be Sold & You Will Open The Floodgates On Niche Marketing!
How many emails did you get today from people trying to tell you how to sell online?
That's not a "trick" question. There are thousands of people on the Internet trying to tell you how to sell.
Have you ever asked yourself how many of them have actually sold anything in the real world. . .ever? Not to mention selling to niches.
Everywhere you turn you are reading, "target this or target that," or "niches equal riches." Yes, niche marketing is important. The truth of the matter is that ALL marketing is niche marketing if you are doing it right!
Back in the olden days
Sometimes we get so caught up in the "newness" of the internet that we forget how business used to be conducted. I'm talking about back in the days when sales people weren't afraid to admit that they sold stuff for a living and actually went out in the world and met people and made sales. What a concept!
Have you ever heard the term, "natural born salesman?" Or maybe it was, "she could sell ice cubes to Eskimos?" There are people who seem to have a natural talent for selling anything to anyone. They have no trouble selling to a niche.
Learning how to sell anything to anyone doesn't require a magic wand. Nor is there any "divine intervention" that determines that one person will become a successful sales person and another will fail.
If you take a long, hard look at the really successful marketers online you will learn that most of them sold stuff in the brick and mortar world before they ever took their businesses online.
There's a real hidden message there if you think about it. People come online, see the hype and think they are going to become wealthy overnight. It just ain't goona happen folks!
Would you like to know the real secret?
It's simple. Good selling is all about filling a need, satisfying wants or solving a problem. The only thing you have to do is crawl inside the customers head and figure out what those needs, wants and problems are!
You have to know your customers business as well, if not better, than the customer does. And, you have to know how they think. A good salesperson does their homework and they do it very well! This is the touchstone to selling to niches.
That shouldn't be difficult. All you have to do is spend the next few years learning about every possible type of business imaginable, discover how more than 6 billion people on the planet think, put it all together and you can make a sale. Not a very viable option, is it?
What if you could sell to them the way they want to be sold?
You need to discover how sales professionals sell offline to business niches. You need to discover what the wants, needs and problems of specific types of business and you also need to discover how to sell to different types of buyers.
Once you discover how to do that, then you can convert that knowledge for use online and watch your sales skyrocket!
There are plenty of people out there who want to buy what you have to sell. Your job is to discover how to sell them what they need and to discover how to speak their language.
That's where The 6 Step System comes in. Not only will you discover a basic system for selling with honesty and integrity, you will also discover to sell to buyers the way they want to be sold!
Let's take a look at what you discover:
- Maximize your presentation efforts
- A ready reference manual to defining your target market
- Pinpoint the needs of your customers
- Answer questions before they arise
- Develop a more informed approach
- Acquire an understanding of the concerns of your customer
- Foster an awareness of the needs of your customers client base
- Communicate more confidently the features and benefits of your offer
- Prepare more productive recommendations
- Discover how to develop a business description
- Build personal credibility
- Discover how to prepare a profile of your prospects business
- Outline the prospects products and services
- Gain a better understanding of how their business functions
- Develop probing questions
- Reinforce the value of your offering
- How your client generates income
- Define his/her problem areas
- Create a strategy for your offer
- Overcome objections before they appear
- Define your prospects customer concerns
- Discover the prospects business terminology
- Help your client overcome the objections of their customers
- Shows that you've done your homework
- Provide them with solutions
- Define your prospects needs
- Learn specific action questions
- Use hot buttons specific to their industry
- Establish a mental dialogue
- Stimulate thought processes
- Get of sense of other revenue sources
- Discover about related fields
- What is the best time to present
- Pinpoint information sources
- Maximize your selling time
- Improve your understanding of their industry
- Sell to them the way they want to be sold
- Discover how to THINK like your prospect
About Niches - A 6 Step System will show you how to sell anything to anyone. What you do with that knowledge is up to you.
- You discover how to create your own product
- In summary, here's what you get:
- You discover a simple 6 step approach to sales
- Discover what you need to research about a business niche
- Discover how to construct need development questions
- Each topic has step-by-step manual on how to define a niche
- How to detect different buyer styles to sell how they want to be sold
- Dissect sample business categories
- Discover the lingo of the niche marketer
Ask any direct salesperson and they'll tell you this information is priceless! In fact, when surveying the viability of this entire project, one internet professional called it a "gold mine". You won't pay a king's ransom for it, however.
|5-Step System For Creating 30-Second Radio Commercials|
Author: Dan O'Day
|The Elite China-USA Traders Business System|
Author: Jesse Krieger
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
|Tinnitus MD 5-Step Holistic System|
|Sports Betting Systems|
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Trading Pro System|
Author: Jens Clever
Category: Forex, Investing
|How to Build Your Own Automatic Lawn Sprinkler System|
Author: Scott Young
Category: Garden, How To, Nature
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc