Mr. Kevin R. McLeish has used his 10 years in the collection industry to develope the Skip Tracing Institute.
With The ABCs to Skip Tracing guide you are offered basic knowledge on locating anyone. Included in the 43 page guide are sample scripts for telephone conversations, which assist the beginner in gaining confidence.
The guide includes a Tracing Quick List for reference while working files.
The information and procedures described in The ABCs to Skip Tracing have been used in professional skip tracing office environments and we are sure you will find its content useful and informative.
Skip tracers are primarily associated with collection agencies but are also a vital part of some credit granters recovery teams.
The following subjects are covered in The ABCs to Skip Tracing guide:
Qualities of Skip Tracing
- Explanation of Sources of Information
- Qualifications For A Successful Skip Tracer
- Steps To Tracing
- Importance Of Recording Full Information
- Methods Of Obtaining Information
- Employed Or Unemployed Skips
- Tracing A Company
- Is Subterfuge Necessary?
- Companies & Proprietorships
- Commercial Accounts
- Effective Skip Tracing Is An Art
Phone Scripts & Form Letters
- Calling Property Tax Offices
- Employee Verification
- Former Employee Verification
- Calling Landlord & Property Management
- Calling Banks or Credit Card Companies
- Calling For Verification of Death