ABC of Art Skills - You Can Draw!
In fact ANYONE who needs to understand the basic skills of drawing but doesn't know where to begin...
I'm constantly amazed when I go into the class room to train graphic design and illustration students in technical or commercial illustration, at the number I see whose work is:
- weak in approach - they look unprofessional and amateurish
- poorly planned with no confident use of the pen
- lacking the basic skill in applying the media
- just plain lifeless
What does surprise people is that these problems can be overcome by using a measured approach in much the same way as you learned your ABC.
In the system, you get:
- Tips on good materials that do the job well to free you from buying things you don't need trying to achieve better results.
- The 6 self-taught secrets to successful, professional art skills, that have never been offered together before.
- Teacher notes to help you assess your class (or yourself!) before you begin and as you progress through the course.
- A step-by-step process that begins at your level of skill. Never again will you sit in front of a blank drawing sheet wondering where to start.
- A complete set of black line master exercises that you can print out and make as many copies as you require for class use or your own practice.