It will help you obtain a general understanding of what this book teaches! It can also be used as a handout for any class that is studying "Hebrews".
"Hebrews" teaches about and corrects many doctrinal principles that confused many Christians in the early churches and still confuse many in churches today. Many false teachings and philosphies stem from doctrinal errors that Paul rebuked and corrected in the early church. Learning what this book teaches will be a help in your own spiritual life and may enable you to be a help to others that may have doubts or questions about what their religion teaches.
"I want to understand what the book of Hebrews teaches, but I do not want to read a long comentary."
Then "Spoonful of Hebrews" is your answer as to why we are not under the Old Testament laws and many other things practiced and taught even in today's churches. After reading this devotional less than ten minutes a day for at least 13 days you will find yourself understanding more clearly:
- Why salvation is so great.
- Who Jesus is
- The dangers of a "hard" heart.
- Why priests and Old Testament practices are no longer acceptable to worship God, and what the better alternative is.
- The "rests" spoken of in the Bible.
- Why holding on to worship that was purposed for people before Christ is wrong, and how its continued practice will not help anyone.
- What to do to be a better Christian
- What faith is.
- What the real purpose of the Old Testament law was.
- What can be "good" about going through bad times.
Have you always wanted to read "Hebrews"? By using A Spoonful of Hebrews you can read it now and get a basic understanding of what it teaches. Order the download today, so you can start reading and learning now!