Capture the joy of painting and creating things of beauty with your own gorgeous oil painting.
- Have you wanted to start an exciting and rewarding hobby yet didn't know where to take the first step?
- Have you had painting lessons before, and your work just didn't seem to improve?
- Have you tried painting before and your work just looked amateurish?
- Have you ever wondered if your part time hobby could turn into something more?
What you will DISCOVER within "A Real Art Lesson"
- You will learn all the technique needed to do any painting you would like.
These same techniques can be used for the portrait and the landscape! I explain the differences.
- No more guess work in how to start your painting
- The guess work in how to put paint to canvas will be gone.
- With over 140 pages of information and 225 photos you get a complete how-to manual.
- No more frustrating issues with your materials
- How to prepare the canvas step by step.
- All the details are taught to make your paintings stand out.
- You will learn how to mix your paints.
- How we transfer the drawing to the canvas.
- Know right away that you have a great painting started.
- You will see up-close, the umber under-layer, and how it is done.
- How to make the "dead layer" or Gray layer, and why.
- This is so simple, you wonder why they don't teach it in middle school
- You don't have to know how to draw yet.
- You'll impress and amaze your friends & family even at this stage of the painting
- Your shadows and half shadows are never a problem anymore.
- As much information as a weekend seminar.
- The finished umber under-layer and all the steps to get you there!
- Closeups of brush strokes and how the paint is applied.
- My favorite part - This is where you will step back and say to yourself, "Did I really just create that?"
- How you place your objects, lighting and composition.
- And many more photo's and explanations than what I can give you here.