Just got the call for an interview?
Wondering where to start?
Make the maximum impact at your next interview!
I'm constantly amazed at the simple mistakes that are made by pilots at the interview -
- No knowledge about the company
- Poor knowledge about their current aircraft
- Poor presentation
- When asked "Why should we employ you" they couldn't answer in any meaningful way
- Log book not up to date
And pilots tell me things like:
- "I never know what to put in my resume."
- "What is it that they want from me?"
- "I was so nervous. When I picked up the glass of water I spilt it over the table."
- "How do I make a better impression?"
- "When they asked me why I wanted to work for them I just said that I needed the job and I had to get out of GA."
- "I find it hard to think up constructive, to-the-point, answers."
- "I didn't really want to work for them anyway."
- "I find it hard to concentrate in the interview."
- "I couldn't remember what the rules were for coming below my Lowest Safe Altitude (LSALT). How could I forget something so easy?"
The simple truth is that the airline doesn't want to hear about your qualifications! They already have them in your CV.
In this Ebook, you get:
- A simple set of rules to make your approach to the interview clearer and easier to understand. You'll be amazed at how much more impact your interview has.
- The three most likely types of interviews you will face.
- Cautions and notes from interview panels.
- How to prepare a killer portfolio which carries all the relevant documents.
- Tips on answering group interview questions.
- Hints on how to get that little bit extra out of your interview technique.
- Seven important tips on how to realise your potential as well as another eleven important tips including what not to do.
- Tips on first impressions and body language.
- A step-by-step, logical process that makes interviewing a breeze. Never again will you sit in front of the interview panel wondering what's the best way to answer their questions.
The Guide makes it super easy to understand some of the most powerful techniques available for the pilot interview. The information it contains has been adapted from my eighteen years in the industry, and is written specifically for pilots by pilots.