Now You Can Write and Deliver a Great Eulogy, in 6 Simple Steps...
Even if You Don't Know Where to Start and You Hate Public Speaking
The Most Practical Eulogy Guide in the World Today
You see, when I decided to write this ebook it was with one thing clearly in mind - to produce the best, clearest and most user-friendly eulogy-writing guide in the world today. A guide which is guaranteed to cover your situation. A guide which puts all the answers right at your fingertips.
By using the clear, easy-to-follow, six-step plan laid out in full in the guide, I give you my personal guarantee that you'll get all the things that follow and more...
Here's 12 More Reasons that this Ebook will Help You Easily Write and Deliver a Great Eulogy
- The three biggest mistakes people make in eulogies - and how to avoid them
- The No.1 best way to effectively rehearse your speech, so you feel prepared and assured when you deliver it
- Stay calm using simple and proven tips for the day
- Special words and poetry for even the toughest and saddest of situations
- Immediately see just what you need to do, step-by-step
- How to quickly gather the right facts, stories and memories
- How to make sure no-one is offended or upset by what you say
- How to have your audience smile and laugh at happy memories, while still respecting the nature of the occasion
- Grasp the difference between the two kinds of eulogy - and instantly choose which is best for you
- Discover the right tone for a eulogy when someone has lived a long life, or when someone has died young
- Bring everything together into a speech that flows
- 21 classic funeral poems that will resonate with your audience, whatever the circumstances
- Learn from real-life, example eulogies for
- Good Friend
- And, if you have no time to lose, or are really stuck, create a personal, meaningful eulogy in just 30 minutes using the print-off-and-fill-in-the blanks templates, designed specially for this purpose