A Cheap And Easy Guide to Self-publishing Ebook
Title: A Cheap And Easy Guide to Self-publishing
Author: Wayne Perkins, Tom Hua
This e-Book is a complete manual that teaches step by step manual on how to publish your e-Books.
It includes where to find the most up-to date marketing information, how to sell e-Books without "talking and selling" anyone.
This e-Book includes many marketing techniques that require no marketing budget.
It also teaches you how to negotiate e-Book publishing contracts from your computer at home.
Table of Contents:
- What Do I Gain by Publishing e-Books?
- What Is an e-Book And Why Should IPublish One?
- How to Publish Your e-Book in Just One Day
- Marketing Your First e-Book with No Budget - Using Fingertip Marketing to Sell Your Ebooks
- What You Need To Sell e-Books from Your Website
- Setting Up Back up Systems
- e-Book and Internet Marketing Resources
- Publishing e-Books on e-Book Reading Devices
- A One Source Solution for e-Books, e-Book Readers, Paperbound Ebooks and More
- How to Turn Your e-Books into Bound Ebooks
A Cheap and Easy Manual to Self-publishing e-Books is a complete system that will allow you to publish your first e-Book and sell it over the Internet.
Be sure you participate in all of the marketing activities mentioned in the Marketing Plan section of the ebook.
You will achieve success when you follow the directions.
Here is what you need to begin your successful journey in publishing and marketing your e-Books.
- You need e-Book authoring software. All you need right now is Microsoft Word or a program that lets you save ASCII text files. ASCII text files are the same file types as the e-mail messages you send and receive. If you have Adobe Acrobat that would be great, but you don't need it to begin these exercises. Soon you will be able to purchase the Microsoft Reader with Cleartype that may prove to be a great investment for you as well.
- You need a computer with an Internet connection. For the first few exercises in this ebook you can borrow time on a computer from a friend or rent computer time at Kinko's or a similar establishment.
- You need a fax machine, or fax service. You may be able to use a business supply store or print shop like Kinko's. There are also free fax services that allow a minimum amount of faxes for no charge.
- You need a desire to adjust to your market place. Try to stay out of a fixed mindset on what a ebook is supposed to resemble. Allow your paying customers to help it evolve into a masterpiece that they will enjoy. Keep open to formatting and authoring more e-Books in a variety of formats.
- You need several e-mail accounts. Set up at least 3 separate new free e-mail accounts. You will need one for your business, one for your personal e-mail and one for a return address when you register with search engines and directories. You will get tons of junk mail when you register, so you will need one e-mail account for a dump.
|Kindle Publishing Made Easy|
Category: For Authors
|Twitter Marketing Made Easy|
|Viral Marketing Made Easy|
|97 Marketing Secrets To Make More Money|
Author: Sandy Barris
|Publishing a Successful Fashion Blog|
Category: E-Business, Internet
|Koi Fish Pond Construction Made Easy|
Category: Fish and Fishing
|One Week Marketing|
|Hypnosis For Easy Weight Loss|
Category: Weight Loss
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
338 E-Marketing ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $3366.90)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc