Knit and Crochet Beaded Bags & Purses
A Total of 11 Stunning Designs!
Beaded Bags were at the height of popularity in the 1920's and are keenly sought by collectors today. You too can own one of these beautiful bags or purses.
Experience the satisfaction of saying "I made it Myself!"
- The Threads to Use
- Simplifying the Manner of Crocheting and Knitting with Beads
- Directions for Washing Pure Silk Articles
- Crochet and Knitting Stitches
- 11 Beaded Bag Designs with Instructions
These exclusive creations in hand-worked bags come with complete directions for making.
With the benefit of hindsight we can see that these bags are just as beautiful and desirable today as they were in the early 1920's. Good taste in fashion is timeless. Whether you are trying to recreate a 1920's bag, learn bag-making, looking for inspiration, or a fashion student you will get something from this ebook.
LIST OF BAGS
- The Tiffin No.519 - Waves of Iridescent Beads against a background of Silk and Steel Beads
- The Sydney No.518 - Miser Bag of easy stitch and modest proportion
- The Rolandere No.528 - A Russian Beaded Bag with unusual loop fringe
- The Oaksmere No.526 - Smart round bag with pine cone design in white beads against a dark background
- The Newcomb No.527 - Small envelope bag with lap and pendants
- The Kenneth-Field No.525 - Bag made in columns of Bronze and Peacock Beads
- The Hubbard No.523 - Small envelope purse with parallel lines of beads
- The Empire No.520 - Bag, rich in design, wonderfully simple to execute with its repitition of parallel columns
- The Canton No.521 - A Chinese Bag with Pagoda-shaped bottom
- The Brideweld No.522 - A simple effective bag with rows of bead loops separaring a combination of designs
- The Belle Claire No.524 - A rich looking bag of conventional design