Bed Wetting is one of the toughest things to have to deal with and can be very rough on your child’s confidence.
Bed Wetting is not easy to get a grip on for parents or children. Not drinking anything at bedtime and a final visit to the bathroom cannot prevent all instances.
So what exactly is the problem? Is there anything I can do to help my child? Is my child normal?
Well, as a matter of fact YES!. Finally your child can conquer this terrible nightmare, with your help. One informed step at a time with… 99 Ways To Stop Bedwetting
Inside the ebook you will find helpful information like the examples below…and more:
- Is your behavior affecting your son or daughter’s bed wetting. Could you actually be making it worse?
- The six signals that you MUST be aware of
- How to explain the situation to your child to make him or her feel better immediately.
- Ways to take the stress out of “bed time”.
- When is it necessary to see a doctor?
- Is this a normal situation or does your son or daughter actually have a problem?.
- Ten important signs that more intensive treatment may be necessary.
- Ways to make your child comfortable about letting you know there has been an accident.
- The reasons behind using an earlier bedtime and why that can actually help in stopping bed wetting.
- Avoid escalating the problem by NOT doing this seemingly wise strategy to stop bed wetting.
- Stop potential skin irritation with six simple steps.
- How to use “night lifting” to keep your child comfortable and maintain dryness.
- The liquids that you need to keep away from your child that will make it worse.
- Three bladder control exercises for your child.
- How to identify the problem area by keeping a diary and making notes of these ten important things.
- What are moisture detector alarms and why do they make a big difference?
- Five facts to think about before you spend money on your own bed wetting resources.
- The magic product that can make cleaning up a breeze.
- Is it your sons or daughters school bathroom and drinking habits that are the root cause.
- The special product that can protect your child from wetness and odors at sleepovers.
- A teaspoonful of what? Discover the “magical” remedy (that tastes good) that may help your child get through the night dry.
- Is “Dry Bed Training” right for your child?
- What to do if you’re preteen or teen is still wetting the bed. Is there a more serious problem?
- How to help your child cope with his or her “secret.”
And lots lots more