99 Sites You Should Have Bookmarked...But Probably Don't Ebook
Title: 99 Sites You Should Have Bookmarked...But Probably Don't
Author: Ryan Deiss
"The Internet is Filled with Millions of FREE, Time-Saving, Money-Making Tools and Resources...But Do You Know Where to Find Them?"
"It all began back in November of 2001..."
I was completely unkown then, and for good reason - I hadn't done a single thing on the Internet.
But all that was about to change...
On November 30th of 2001, I launched my first issue of the "Webs Worth Watching" Newsletter, and never looked back. Each month I rounded up the best sites I could find and sent them out to my subscribers. So far these sites have included:
- Tried and tested link trackers so you know which ads are pulling well, and which ones are not (#38 and #2)
- Free, bannerless webhosts to use when testing your new mini-sites and products (#1)
- Spy tools that are great for keeping tabs on the competition as well as the latest trends on the Internet (#5, #6, #75 and #82)
- Free utilities that add spice and usability to your site (#11, #17, #26, #73 and #95)
- Incredibly low-cost voicemail services that can add an instant level of professionalism and trust to your online business (#9)
- And much much more...
But that's not even the tip of the ice burg. I've also featured:
- Websites that allow you to look back in time and see the changes their competitors have made to their sites over the past months or years (#80)
- Step-by-step tutorial sites that generate FREE, personalized blueprints for starting an online business (#77)
- Expired domain finders that have personally helped me locate thousands of dollars worth of high-quality domain names (#65 and #83)
- FREE website monitoring services that send you an email as soon as your website goes down. (This is a great way to keep tabs on your webhost.) (#19)
- FREE legal advice websites (You never know when these may come in handy, but they've already saved me $100s in legal fees.) (#59)
- Email translation sites and accounts that enable you to communicate in any language (#13)
- and there's still more that I don't have the space to go into here...
- Completely FREE autoresponder services that also don't put those annoying ads at the bottom of your emails. (I used these when I first got started and they saved me a lot of cash.) (#10 and #46)
Then, starting in January after my 3rd or 4th issue, I began receving loads of requests for for access to my Archives. (Many were from new subscribers who couldn't stand not knowing what they had missed.) At first my plan was to put all my issues on a password protected page and charge $47 for access.
But then I got an even better idea...
I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be easier if all my sites and articles from year 1 were bundled together in an ebook?" Of course it would?! Not only is an ebook more organized, it's also downloadable so you don't have to logon to the Internet everytime you want to read the Archives.
So with that decided, I compiled all the "Websites Worth Watching" and "From the Trenches" Tips from my newsletter and called it...
"99 Websites You Should Have Bookmarked...But Probably Don't"
(Plus 8 "From the Trenches Tips" Every Online Business Owner NEEDS to Read)
It's 41 pages of pure content, and like my newsletter there's no fluff or long boring articles - just the tools you need plus tried and tested quick-tips.
|How To Become A Global Internet Tycoon|
Author: Allen Says
|Web Sites In-A-Box|
Author: Tom Hua
|Using The Internet For God|
Author: Rob Cross
|How I Make $7,116 Per Month Using 5 Simple Internet Income Plans|
Author: Rita Cass
|How to Make $5K to $15K A Month on the Internet|
Category: E-Business, E-Marketing
|Use The Internet To Get Highly Motivated Sellers To Call You|
Author: Joe Crump
|How to Start an Internet Business|
|Internet Kiosk - Business Opportunity|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
24 Computers ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $216.55)
just for $26.95
100 Internet ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1114.40)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc