oes Your Body Secretly Keep You Skinny?
Do you want to look BIGGER, STRONGER, and have the most CONFIDENCE you’ve ever felt?
- Do you think it is possible for someone as skinny as you to gain weight and build muscle?
- Are you tired of looking in the mirror and don’t like what you see?
- Are you tired of getting “bullied” and getting rejected by girls?
- Do you believe that gaining weight and muscle is all about genetics?
- Have you tried everything to gain weight and failed?
- Do you think that you can never have the body you have always dreamed of?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then it is time for you to DISCOVER the Truth about weight gain and muscle building.
Here's What You'll Get
- Discover How You Can Overcome Your, "Skinny Guy" Genetics and Build Confidence Boosting Muscle That Will "WIN" the Respect Of Others and Attract Women
- Gain 10-20 Pounds Of Muscle
- Why GOOD Calories Are Vital To Building Quality Muscle
- Complete With A Picture Workout Library and Video Explaining In Detail All Of The Exercises.
- Nutritional Plans Already Customized To Your Body Type Using The "Anabolic Magic Number Formula."
- Without This Part Of The Program You Are Wasting Your Time
- A List Of The Most Optimal Muscle Building Foods
- Learn Why You Should Stay Away From Proprietary Blends in Your Protein Powder
- Which Supplements Will Give You The Most Bang For Your Buck
- Not All Supplements Are Created Equal
- Learn How To Look For The Best and Purest Supplements Geared Towards Your Muscle Building Goals
Never Again Will You...
- Be ridiculed, pushed around and bullied or mocked.
- Look in the mirror an be disappointed by what you see…
- Get screwed by all the so called “muscle building” magazines that play on your insecurities and promise results they couldn’t deliver…
- Feel embarrassed to change clothes in the locker room.
- Feel incredibly self conscious.
- Wear layers of clothes to make yourself appear to be BIGGER even during the hot summer months.
- Feel Undesirable to the opposite sex.
- Feel small, physically weak, puny, get no respect from other guys.
- Feel like loner and be inferior in social situations.