60 essential no-nonsense strategies and concepts for wealth builders, money ninjas
Are YOU ready to learn real "secret principles of wealth" that most will never know?
60 Secrets Wealth - what you will get:
- A section delineating different kinds of knowledge that are almost always required for success in any given field.
- A section on the subject of competitive advantage - and a list of the types of "winning hands" that lead to the greatest possible competitive advantages.
- A section about something that almost always happens to people who get "sudden wealth".
- 60 "bite-sized" stratagems squeezed into 100 solid pages of powerful information! Read the whole ebook in one go, print out your favorite sections, or open it at random when you're looking for inspiration.
- A section on the power of teamwork, on why alliances are so powerful and on ways to inspire the best "team play".
- A section about how to "overcome the illusion of scarcity" and see opportunity everywhere.
- A section about the "psychology" of the rich and about how better to distinguish real wealth from the illusion of wealth.
- A section about an absolutely critical thing to consider before going into business "doing the thing you love".
- A section about what it almost always takes to create overnight success. (Hint - it's probably not what you think.)
- A section about what it really means to be "attractive to wealth". (Hint - this is not at all based on new-age ideas, but upon pure strategy and action).
- A section on risk management, and on whether risk and gain are inextricably linked.
- A section on why greed is actually counterproductive in generating wealth, and on how most people who "chase after wealth" might actually be doing the very opposite of what they need to be doing to achieve runaway success.
- A section about the commonest causes of loss, with ideas and concepts that may help you to avoid them.
- A section about business systems, about why it's important to get the "model" right first - and about how many people who seek investment, go about things in the wrong order.
- A section on the subject of "OPM" - Other People's Money - and on why your choices can be the factor that decides whether it becomes a dream come true or a nightmare. Can you tell an Angel from an "Angel in Disguise"?
- A full section with some fantastic ideas for how to protect your wealth - including how to recognize, and keep it away from, the "sharks" who attempt to take advantage of people with money.