Learn How to Mix Essential Oils Using 6 Simple Secrets for Success
Gain Confidence and Eliminate Mistakes!
Mixing essential oils is fun and exciting - it's so satisfying to create fabulous new bath salts and massage oils, cleaners and candles. But sometimes when you're starting out, blending essential oils can also be a bit intimidating.
- What are they good for?
- How do you know which oils to buy?
- How do you use them?
- And how do you know which ones to blend together to create delicious, healing scents?
I was lucky to have some good training when I was first introduced to essential oils - I didn't jump in all by myself. But lots of folks don't have a mentor at their back to walk them through the basic principles of mixing essential oils, and that can leave you wondering if you're doing it right or what you might be missing.
I wrote this e-Book to be your "mentor" and teach you the basic information you need so you can create your own essential oil blends with confidence and without mistakes.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to use the three different category types to choose complementary oils for blending.
- How to classify essential oils using categories. (Energetic Effects, Scent Groups, Notes)
- How to choose your first essential oils.
- Why you need to consider essential oil quality - and how to find out the quality of a brand.
- What to look for in a starter kit.
- Critical safety information you need to know about the essential oils you'll be blending.
- How to use the Rule of Three.
- How to think about mixing essential oils so you'll feel confident about choosing your oils.
- How to create essential oil blends for body, bath and home applications including: Bath Salts, Massage Oil, Lotion, Shampoo & Conditioner, Hand Soap, Room Spray, Carpet Freshener, Laundry
- How to mix essential oils for health concerns such as anxiety, pain and fatigue.Includes 12 pages of health problems and the correct oils to care for them.