The Best Lucid Dreaming Guide for Beginners.
We’ve created an ebook guide teaching you EXACTLY what you need to practice to control your dreams..
Some Things You Can Do With Lucid Dreaming...
- Fly across beautiful landscapes like an eagle (I love doing this)
- Actually control your dreams and decide what to dream about
- Summon dream figures – (Speak to lost relatives or friends)
- Discover breathtaking worlds that you will never forget!
- Stop nightmares in their tracks (and turn them into beautiful dreams)
- Improve your learning speed in REAL LIFE!
- Experience any fantasy you can imagine! When you practice skills in a LD, you improve FOR REAL!
- Get better sleep! (Insomnia and other problems just ‘go away’)
- Meet your heroes and famous people!
- Compose beautiful music and create art!
- Speak to your subconscious mind and learn more about yourself!
- Time travel, Teleport, Run at superhuman speeds etc…
- Solve emotional issues in real time in a dream
- Rehearse ‘scary’ life situations like job interviews or public speaking (With real world improvements in confidence)
- Increase your self awareness and raise your consciousness
- Have fun! Ride a unicorn, (I like to ride giant ‘marching ants’)
- It improves your focus, concentration and cognitive abilities
- Discover your true potential
- Create breathtaking dream memories that stay with you for life
- Have a more refreshing and restful sleep!