4 Soaps From One Batch - The Video
This is a very special technique that I have never seen before.
I tested this idea out 11 years ago out of pure necessity for a very high maintenance wholesale account.
It turned out to be a fantastic way to make very special individual soap bars.
Now I do this all of the time!
In this video you will discover:
- This will change the way you make soap and puts you completely in control of the outcome.
- Soap #1 - Red Geru powder (used in East Indian cooking for its brick red color) with natural Gold Mica and scented with Vanilla Patchouli Essential Oils.
- Soap #2 - Crushed Lime Leaves with Lime Essential Oil
- Soap #3 - Lavender Flowers with Orange Lavender Essential Oils
- Soap #4 - Spirulina (Green Freshwater Algae) with Peppermint-Rosemary-Tea Tree Essential oils. (I will make 2 bars of this one).
- This will be a step by step video. You will see each soap being made and put into the molds. How to settle the soap into the molds even if the molds are very detailed. So there are no bubbles.
- A wonderful way to make a few exfoliating bars, if you don't want to make a whole batch.
- You will watch the 4 different types of soap that is being made from a 2 pound batch of soap. This will be step by step.
- A great way to try out soap colors and ideas before you commit to a full batch.
- All of these blends and much more can be found in the Bonus eBook: " Natural Color and Scent Hints and Tips For Hot Process Soap Making "
Bonus to the "Hot Soap Making - The Complete Guide"