Grab the Money You Need to Launch Your Business
Startup capital is everywhere - but you can't get it if you don't know where to look.
Dear Future Business Owner,
Does this sound familiar?
- "If only I worked for myself, I'd be able to give my family the life they deserve."
- "If only I could pursue my passion, I'd feel good about waking up and going to work."
- "If only I had the chance to start my business, I'd finally reach my full potential."
If you're trying to realize the dream of owning your own business, these are thoughts that go through your head every day. You read news stories about small businesses being bought up by big companies for millions - sometimes billions - of dollars, and you think, "If only I had a tiny bit of that money, I could start a great business."
27 Killer Ways to Finance Your Business shows you those options so you can make sense of the small business financing world.
27 Killer Ways to Finance Your Business covers the four main types of financing:
- Debt Financing - Maintain full control of your company and take advantage of programs designed to help small businesses succeed.
- Equity Financing - Use other people's money to start your business without debt.
- Karma Financing - Turn those good deeds into cash.
- Self-Financing - Invest in yourself. (There are more ways than you think.)
With each of the 27 methods you'll get specific details, like:
- Who it works for
- How it works
- Where to get it
- Advantages and disadvantages