Exercise is an important part of a strong, healthy body, but what's even more important is doing it safely, and with the peace of mind knowing that you won't hurt yourself.
Each exercise has been specifically designed to be low impact and gentle enough for you to do without risking injury.
- Reverse the negative impact that aging has on your cardiovascular fitness each day by using at least one of the included 5 Cardiovascular Exercises to improve the health of your heart. (According to the Centers for Disease Control, in 2008 heart disease caused almost 25% of deaths in the United States.)
- Beat the deterioration of balance skills that comes naturally with age using 5 Balance Exercises that will protect you from falls and decrease the chances of you injuring yourself.
- Improve your circulation in all parts of your body with the 5 Circulation Exercises that will only take a few minutes to perform each day, and greatly improve the quality of your body's natural blood circulation.
- Reduce how much of your body strength you'll lose in your later years with these 5 Strength Exercises that will help you keep your muscles strong and lean.
- Keep your joints supple and increase the range of motion in all areas of your body by performing the 5 Flexibility Exercises that will keep you flexible and nimble, and help you remain active as you enter your senior years.
- Most of the 25 exercises also have variations that you can also incorporate into your exercise routine.
Bonus to the "Super Senior Strength Training"