How to quickly and easily get more quality followers, increase engagement, and drive traffic to your website without wasting time or money.
The ultimate guide to getting more quality followers, interactions, and traffic from Twitter. It’s designed to help you get real value from Twitter without getting overwhelmed. You’ll complete one task a day for 20 days — and you get weekends off. You will learn how to:
- Drive more engagement — retweets, mentions, and clicks — with each tweet.
- Get more quality followers without ever buying fake followers.
- Simplify your Twitter process and stop wasting time.
Here’s Just Some of What You’ll Get in This Guide
- More high-quality followers - You’ll learn how to get valuable followers fast, without having to waste money on fake followers.
- Step-by-step tutorials - Complete a task each day with step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow screenshots.
- Content creation guide - Keep your followers interested by creating the perfect tweet every time and mixing up your content.
- Increased follower engagement - Build an engagement and content strategy that will keep followers interested and coming back for more.
- A 20-day formula - With one task to complete each business day for four weeks, you won’t get overwhelmed.
- More traffic to your website. - Learn how to use Twitter to drive more traffic to your website or blog.
Tasks You’ll Complete Using 20 Day Twitter Fix
- Craft the Perfect Twitter Bio
- Create or Optimize Your Twitter Profile
- Customize Your Header Image
- Find People to Follow
- Master the Twitter Lingo
- Create Twitter Lists
- Write Perfect Tweets Every Time
- Set Up Tweetdeck and Monitor Mentions
- Create a Content Schedule
- Establish a Voice for Twitter
- Execute Your Content Schedule Using Tweetdeck
- Add Twitter to Your Website or Blog
- Get More Followers Online
- Make it Easy for Readers to Tweet Your Blog Posts
- Get More Followers Offline
- Add Images to Your Tweets
- Master Twitter Etiquette
- Launch Your First Twitter Ad Campaign
- Establish an Ongoing Daily Task List
- Use Twitter Analytics to Measure Your Tweets