As a homeowner or investor with a property for sale you need to have enthusiastic buyers making offers in order to see maximum gains. Enthusiastic buyers and Realtors will result in a higher selling price in a much shorter period of time.
Walk slowly past your house from both directions. What stands out the most? The faded paint on the garage door? A mailbox that hangs askew? Dead grass and patches of dusty, bare ground? What about the rusted out Ford in your neighbor's side yard? The goal is to fix and replace the things that will show the greatest return on your investment.
Even more important is knowing the right type of repairs that can add thousands to the selling price of your house for relatively little investment.
A Sample Of What You'll Receive
- Tips for showing your home in the autumn and winter when it is dark early
- The single most important factor guaranteed to improve the curb appeal of your house
- The eight GOLDEN RULES of improving the curb appeal of your house, condo, or townhouse
- The biggest mistake when doing a makeover project that will lose money for you
- How to make your lawn look like a putting green
- Dozens of "no cost" improvements that rely only on elbow grease to make a profit
- Appealing to buyers with small children or pets