"Practical guides toward a balanced and effective youth ministry."
If you have ever needed automobile work, you might have picked up on something. Those people in the service department...guess what...they don't have all the answers. It's true!
Sometimes - in broad daylight - they will reach beneath the counter and pull out...
A Reference Manual
Yep, that's their secret. Next they will turn to the needed page. Place a greasy finger below the part. Then give you a quote on the repairs that will knock your socks off: Not in a good way.
Without that manual your auto would still be growing rust in the driveway. There is no way the service personnel can keep all that useful information in their heads.
And You Shouldn't Be Expected To Either!
Pretend it's early Saturday morning and you're running behind (imagine that). You promised the youth group that you would do a morning service project, eat lunch, get the youth room ready for Sunday, and then have a devotional.
What are you going to do? Panic? Call it a day and head home, while hoping that no one shows? Or reach for your reference manuals filled with...
1,020 Tips, Tool, And Techniques...
Here are more highlights:
- Ten traits a teen looks for in a youth worker...you get to learn exactly what they expect of you, which will let you become what they need.
- Ten tips for developing teenage faith. They will remember you as the one who changed their life. They will trade their parents faith in for a personal faith.
- Ten tips for building credibility with parents so you can be on the same team and earn their trust.
- Ten tips for boosting creativity. Teach better classes. Plan more exciting events.
- Ten time management tips to give you more time with the teens and spend less time going in circles.
- Ten questions to ask every potential volunteer so you can keep perverts away from the group and get only the best.