101 Wedding Tips Ebook
Title: 101 Wedding Tips
101 TIPS TO HAVE YOUR DREAM WEDDING ON A BUDGET
1. Create a wedding journal. When planning your wedding, the best place to start is by creating a wedding journal. This can be in a three ring binder, a spiral notebook or even a file folder. The key is to use it as one location where you will keep all of the information about your upcoming wedding. From a budgeting standpoint, this can be an invaluable tool if you use it properly. It will help you keep track of all your receipts and be a place to make note of upcoming sales or coupons. It will also remind you of everything you need to do so nothing is left to the last minute. Last minute purchases are usually expensive purchases!
2. Start by budgeting the must have items. Every couple has different priorities. Maybe your heart is set on a one of a kind silk dress or a 5-tier wedding cake. Whatever is most important to you should be budgeted for first. After all, it's your day and you should have the things that make it special for you. Once you have an accurate idea of how much these "must haves" will cost, determine what else you will need. A general list includes:
- Attire for the bride and the groom (including accessories).
- A venue for both the ceremony and the reception.
- A cake.
- The wedding officiant.
- Food and/or drinks.
- A marriage license.
- Gifts for the attendants.
3. Keep track of ALL expenses. Since the average engagement is around 12 months long, that's a lot of time to be buying items "as you see them". A big mistake budget conscious couples make is to not keep track of exactly how much they've spent. Every time you purchase something write it down in your wedding journal. Otherwise you run the risk of eating up your entire budget on fun accessories long before you even get to the big day.
4. Educate yourself on what things cost. Before you purchase anything, shop around to see what the going rate is. Unless you know what several different places are charging, you have no way of knowing if what you plan on spending is reasonable. Doing this can also give you bargaining power.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Essential Wedding Tips|
Author: Andre Vas
Category: Relationships, Women
|Wedding Photography Tips|
|The Destination Wedding Workbook|
Author: Paris Permenter, John Bigley
|Guide to Caribbean Destination Weddings|
|The Castle Wedding Planner|
Author: Grace Sydney, Paris Permenter
|Wedding Toasts Made Easy|
|101 Tips & Tricks to Get the Most from Your iPod|
Author: Melinda Mayne
Category: How To
|How To Plan Your Dream Wedding & Save Thousands Of Dollars In The Process|
My Rate 4
Hello! Everyone Today I am going to share and write short e book review on this book 101 wedding tips through my own personal purchase experience of this book which is as follows
Overall Rating =4stars . E Book Title= The Best Wedding Advisor. Sections of this Book are as follows; First one Budgeting , Second one General Money tips , Middle of this Decorations and last one Invitations. Pros of this Book= First Pro is that this book contains 101 wedding tips which are sufficient for planning a wedding which we require. Second Pro is that this book contains detailed description of the points and tips pointwise. Cons of this book is that this book doesnot contain photographic explanation of the topic only writing explanation is there due to which doubts are not cleared of the reader who read this book.
Conclusion Purchase this book by overriding its cons because pros are more and greater then cons. Thanks Chief Content Writer .
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
18 Wedding ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $179.90)
just for $24.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc