Is Lack of Flexibility Affecting your Golf Swing?
Find out what it takes to restore the normal range of motion in your hips, back, hamstrings and shoulders so you are feeling refreshed and ready for your next round of golf.
Most golfers are aware of how important flexibility is to their golf swing. Improved flexibility...
- Promotes a more fluid and natural golf swing
- Increases neuromuscular coordination
- Increases level of golf performance
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Relieves muscle soreness after intense physical activity
- Allows you to feel more free through the full range of movement
- Increases muscle coordination
- Improves your power in explosive activities
- Improves distance, power, accuracy and consistency
- Reduces the incidence and severity of low back pain
- Improves posture and muscle balance
- Increases range of motion allowing you to stretch and reach further
Here's what you'll learn...
- Find out the most common injury sites for amateurs and professional golfers and how to prevent them
- The MOST effective dynamic warm up routine you can use on the course to get the most out of every shot you take - and it only takes 5 minutes
- Learn specific movement prep exercises that improve your mobility and can be used before every workout
- Reveals the single most effective stretch for the mid back and why it might be the most important stretch you could be doing to increase drive distance
- What 'at home' stretch routine can leave you feeling 10 years younger and embracing a young person's game again
- Provides the best stretches for your hips, shoulders, hamstrings and back allowing you to play injury free and improve your body motion
- Find out the best technique to use while stretching techniques and this will double or triple your current flexibility and enhance your overall movement
- Why your current posture can be creating neck and shoulder pain and what stretches can alleviate muscle tension and discomfort