Become One with The Blade
10 Days to Better Knife Fighting has a ton of invaluable tips and drills. One small tip could save your life someday.
Here’s just a peek at what you are going to discover over the next 10 days:
- Many simple ways to find the natural targets of your opponent
- How to practice against fakes and feints from another knife fighter. If you get faked, you get cut. Period.
- The little-known way to go straight from one opening to another without telegraphing your intent. (Combine this strategy with finding natural targets to supercharge your knife fighting.
- 7 simple drills for practicing various slash and thrust exercises (Goes way beyond basic slash-n-thrust.)
- 5 proven steps to incorporating your other martial arts techniques into the knife fight. Don’t forget your punches and kicks. Only add efficient techniques that complement your knife strategy.
- Discover in a matter of minutes how to cut with slash after slash with this efficient, and easy-to-learn knife pattern.
- 5 tips and tricks for improving your knife-fighting range. This is important — more than most realize.
- 11 proven strategies and exercises for ending the fight by cutting the unexpected.
- An easy way to learn to fight on the inside of the arms. Sometimes, it “is” necessary.
- Have you been looking for this for ages? Discover how to pass ‘the knife-fighting test’s
- There is only time to throw your knife in a fight. Do you know when that is?
- How to speed your reactions to a moving knife — efficiently. Move your knife better in the process.
- Your secret weapon for ending a knife fight — as the winner/survivor.
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind most martial artists who think they can fight with a knife.