"Discover the Secrets To The Best Kawaii Shopping In Tokyo"
Don't waste your precious holiday time wandering around in circles trying to find a descent kawaii store – know exactly where to find kawaii shopping heaven.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- Kawaii shopping guides to 12 different areas around Tokyo (some of which you will never find in your Lonely Planet guides).
- 61 pages of pure kawaii shopping gold
- Detailed descriptions of the best kawaii shops to visit in each area and what they sell (so that you know whether or not they are the shops for you).
- Suggestions of nearby tourist attractions to visit so you can incorporate both shopping and sightseeing into your vacation days.
- Advice on how to find each and every store easily and without getting lost.
- Hints and tips to help you plan you ideal kawaii holiday in Tokyo.
And much more…
Let me show you what else you can do with this guide by your side:
- Follow a fool-proof guide to finding all the hidden kawaiin treasures around Ikebukuro without getting completely lost and frustrated.
- Discover the seven main types of “absolutely MUST see” kawaii shops in Tokyo (some of these will really surprise you!).
- Discover where to find all your favourite character goods from brands like San-X, Sanrio, Disney and Studio Ghibli.
- Spend more time shopping in adorable stores filled to the brim with kawaii goodies rather than wandering aimlessly and wasting your previous vacation time.
- Find the eight kawaii shopping gems around Ginza (Hello Kitty bouquet anyone?)
- Learn about the best places around Tokyo to find gachapon (capsule toys that make the cutest little souvenirs and don’t take up much room in your suitcase).
- Uncover the secrets to finding Hello Kitty regional goods without having to visit all the different regions of Japan.
- Find out about my favourite shops for picking up cute kawaii goodies for only a dollar or two.
- Discover Tokyo’s best SUPER cute stores that you just won’t want to miss!
- Explore the adorable kawaii stores located right at Tokyo Station (anyone fancy a Rilakkuma Kit Kat or a Hello Kitty donut?)
- Plan your visit to Shinjuku so that you can confidently find all the kawaii stores you wish to visit without getting lost and being overwhelmed by all the people.
- Discover the six kawaii jewels in the newly re-developed Kinshicho area.
- Find out where to go to treat yourself to Hello Kitty pancakes (and explore the eight kawaii stores nearby)
- Uncover the secret source of kawaii goods that would NEVER have occurred to you but that you will be sorry if you miss (I only found it by accident).
- Learn of the little-known shopping centre in Tokyo’s east that is pure kawaii heaven!
- Find out where the locals shop for total kawaii overload!
- Discover the best of Tokyo’s theme parks and the kawaii goodies they have to offer.